Thursday, February 18, 2010

so i know...

i know, i know...so much time has passed and so much has gone on....

i am seeing an old boyfriend from dead tour many years ago, 16 to be exact.
we are happy except that he lives in detroit area and i nw nj area. we see each other often and whatever, but not often enough...

i managed to se 13 dead shows last year and 4 of the 5 furthur east coast run.

i work for a horrific man and just "celebrated" my 1 yr annv here...he still has not given me the dollar an hour raise after i am trained AND a few weeks ago called me a sissy bitch and to get a spine...awesome, i know...

nothing has progressed on the pigpen book, i have just not had time, what with my crap job for crap pay and nothing else going on in this economy....i am barely making over unemployment at this point....

but not to let me suffer and be all totally sad, pappy (the bf from 16 years ago, i will refer to him by one of his numerous tour nicknames), is taking me to a show at the taj the night before my birthday...at least i have that and him for a few days around it...

saw a handful of phish shows the summer adn fall tours...that was nice...forgot how much fun they are live and glad i missed all the crap since i got out in 2000...would have hated to see them self destruct haivng a history with them going back to 87 when i was 13...yeah so headdy i know...

anyway, i have to go, i am at said crappy job and sadly neglected my duties as a handmade crafter and feel like i am losing my soul to everything i am not lately, so i will try to post more and also try to make time for things i love, and a little blogging too

No comments: