Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sick and icky and such...

i have been trying to keep this nasty cold/throat/crappy thing away from me. it has been hovering around my head for a few days and yesterday, it felt it staking out its turf.

today, it appears to have framed out the house and started on the drywall...but i am working hard to get rid of it....

i have been keeping myself busy on twitter to quell the urge to bake. when i don't feel well i love to bake, but i rarely ever eat what i bake (it is weird, i know, but i give it away, i just truly enjoy baking it).

so if i was to bake, i could not give it away as i am sick and especially no one in the house can eat it because it has only been three weeks yesterday since my dad had his heart ouside his body being worked on! sorry, i am saying that because it is just so freaking mind blowing it was three weeks ago and that is how they do it....just a shut the fuck up moment from me about the progress modern medicine has made!!!

on top of all that, it is a certain time for me, so being sick and crampy makes for a really unhappy, uncomfortable muffin right now....

see, sick and icky are the words of the day....

No comments: